Thursday 6 December 2012

Dr. Seuss inspired -1st Birthday

 I created this party for my Son Joshua's First Birthday. It was a fun theme to play with, plenty of colors, fun quotes, and phootobooth props really helped liven up the day. I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much I enjoyed this party.

Children at the party received toothbrushes & toothpaste 
(inspired by The Tooth Book - Dr. Seuss), as well as personalized packets of chalk, to get creative with at home as party favours, winners are grinners... and the parents were super happy.


Bunting flags and photo-booth props added fun to the day. Carmen the photographer was amazing to work with... Just look at the pictures if you need proof :)


Personalized chocolate bars were a hit, thanks to Li-Ann from Ham & Pea Design and Paperie. She designed all the printables for the party from invites, to cupcake toppers, and the chocolate bars. Guest signed the Dr. Seuss Book "Happy Birthday to you", and added personalized messages to my little boy. Great keepsake. Creating new family traditions always makes me happy and we will read it to him every year when he wakes up on his Birthday, and maybe one day, he may read it to his very own family. ***Sigh***


Thing 3... My lil miss cheeky enjoys some of the sweets


Yummy... Cake time, my 3 kids aren't shy to dig in.


My little man enjoying his cake smash... I know I am biased, but he is just a little bit cute I think.



"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go …You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act." 




Vendors:
Styling, Pin wheels, Cakes, Cupcakes: StylingElegance
Printable designs: Ham & Pea Design 
Photo booth Prop designs: www.ohhappyday.com & Ham & Pea Design 
Tissue Pom Poms: Ah-Tissue
Dr. Seuss Bunting: My little Lovebird Bunting
Glass Milk Bottles & Straws: The Little Big Company








No comments:

Post a Comment